Hansa Chippers Brisbane – C7 CLX
Ideal for the home gardener or acreage owner, the Hansa C7 is a garden shredder, mulcher & chipper, in use across Australia – tidying up and creating mulch for gardens, acreages and small farms.
The Hansa C7 chips branches up to 65mm in diameter and features:
- One-year warranty
- Honda GX200 4 stroke petrol engine - 4yr engine warranty
- Easy start
- Heavy duty blades (2)
- Pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvring by hand or by road in a trailer, ute or 4WD
- Solid-steel casing
- Twin belt drive
- Adjustable output chute
- Similar noise output to a domestic mower
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance required for this
- garden shredder, mulcher & chipper.
- Available in a standard or towbar version
The Hansa C7 easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste.
|Dimensions||1,200mm (H) x 650mm (W) x 900mm (L)|
|Petrol Engine||Honda GX200|
|Knives||110mm x 40mm x 6mm A8 modified tool set. Heat treated and ground all over, as used in professional mill chippers|
|Anvil||Case hardened, reversible|
|Disc Size||400mm x 10mm|
|Pulleys||2 x cast iron|
|Belts||2 x V belts A21|
|Bearings||2 x self-aligned ball bearings|
|Infeed throat opening (intake chute)||140mm x 140mm|
|Tyres||Pneumatic 4.10 / 3.50 - 4|
|Warranty (Domestic)||Engine 4yrs* chipper 2yrs* * conditions apply|
*All prices shown are subject to change at any time without notice.