Powered by a Honda 21hp GX360 V Twin engine the Hansa C21 wood chipper will process branch and brushy material, wood off-cuts and other vegetation material up to 140mm in diameter. Brushy material is reduced in volume up to 15 to 1. In this way the Chipper minimises transport, handling and dumping costs. The output is a quality wood chip of an even size.
- Manual clutch for easy starting.
- Belt-drive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Self-feeding cutting action.
- Large in-feed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No pre-cutting necessary.
- Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, just by swinging back the outlet chute.
- Road trailable.
|Engine||Honda 21hp GX630 V twin - Elect Start|
|Chipping capacity||up to 140 mm|
|Knives||2 x 200 mm x 80mm x 12mm A8 tool steel|
|Disc Size||650 mm x 20 mm|
|Towing Kit||50 mm coupling, 200mm long drawbar with stand|
|Warranty (Domestic)||Engine 4yrs* Chipper 2yrs* (*Conditions Apply)|
*All prices shown are subject to change at any time without notice.