C16 Hansa Chipper
The C16 Hansa chipper is an ideal machine for garden maintenance, contractors, smaller arboriculture businesses and larger lifestyle blocks. With a maximum capacity of 110mm the C16 Hansa chipper is available as a road towable unit with mudguards and multi volt LED lights and duratorque axle suspension.
Because of its compact design the machine is relatively light, easily manoeuvred and can be operated in areas with restricted space and access.
- Fast self-feeding cutting action.
- Manual clutch for easy starting.
- 16HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-twin 4 stroke petrol engine.
- Twin belt drive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Large infeed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No pre-cutting necessary.
- Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge at 1.63m with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, simply by swinging open the outlet chute.
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish
|Chipping capacity||110 mm|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 16 hp Vanguard V twin OHV|
|Inlet opening size||150 mm x 180 mm|
|Rotor diameter||560 mm|
|Rotor speed (max)||1800 rpm|
|Blades||2 of 200 x 58 x 10 mm|
*All prices shown are subject to change at any time without notice.